This beginners guide and tutorial for the DJI Mini 2 is geared to those who have never flown a drone before. We go over all the hardware and the DJI Fly app to get you ready to take your first flight with confidence and knowledge. flying a drone for the first time can be a little overwhelming, but after viewing my video beginners guide you should know all the basics on getting your new DJI Mini 2 up in the air for the first time. Some of the topics we cover in this beginners guide:
- Unpackaging the drone.
- Walkthrough of the included hardware.
- How to charge the batteries.
- What memory card to use.
- Powering on and off your drone and controller.
- Updating the firmware on the drone.
- Activating the drone.
- Downloading the DJI Fly app.
- Walkthrough of the DJI Fly app.
- App settings.
- Take off and landing.
Any many other subjects in between. I also offer up some tips and tricks along the way. If you’re new to the DJI Mavic Mini 2 watch my tutorial and training video to help you have a successful and enjoyable first flight.