DJI Mini 2: https://amzn.to/2XZLSPz
One question I have been asked several times over the past few weeks, and that is if they should wait and purchase the rumored DJI Mini 3 or should they just go ahead and purchase what is currently available such as the DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini SE, or even the Autel Evo Nano. Normally I would say never wait for a rumored product as you could be waiting a long time. Products can have delays due to bugs or manufacturing problems. However, DJI does have a pretty good reputation for getting products to market, and most of the time the rumors tend to pan out. The DJI Mini 3 is rumored to be released in the early spring perhaps late March or early April. That is not very far off so I fully understand being apprehensive about spending money on a mini drone only to have a much better one looming only a month or 2 away. In my video, I give my thoughts on whether or not you should wait for the DJI Mini 3 or just go ahead and buy the DJI Mini 2.